4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic
Thank you for your interest in the 4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic organized by 50 West Homebrew Club, Ocelot Brewing Company.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
0 entries have been added to the system as of 1:45 PM, Sunday, November 17, 2019.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
Saturday, February 8th 2020 @ Ocelot Brewing Co
11:00am Stewards arrive for setup
12:00-Noon Stewards/Judges/Volunteers Lunch and Check-in
1:00pm First Round Judging begins
Best of Show Round to follow (estimated start time: between 3 and 4:15pm)
5:00pm Awards Cerimony in the tasting room
- This competition is open to any amateur homebrewer age 21 or older.
- All mailed entries must be received at the mailing location by the shipping deadline - please allow for shipping time.
- All entries must be handcrafted products, containing ingredients available to the general public, and made using private equipment by hobbyist brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or Brew on Premises operations, supplies, etc.).
- The competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- The competition organizers reserve the right to combine styles for judging and to restructure awards as needed depending upon the quantity and quality of entries.
- The competition committee reserves the right to combine categories based on number of entries. All possible effort will be made to combine similar styles. All beers in combined categories will be judged according to the style they were originally entered in.
- Entries will be judged in one round of judging. The top entry from each flight will advance to a Best of Show round where the top 3 overall beers will be selected and awarded.
- One beer from the Best of Show round will be awarded Brewer's Choice. The homebrewer will be invited to brew their winning beer at Ocelot and served to the public.
- Bottles will not be returned to entrants.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Philip Chamberlin — Competition Coordinator
- Joe Darden — Judging Coordinator