4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic
Thank you for your interest in the 4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic organized by 50 West Homebrew Club, Ocelot Brewing Company.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Thanks and Good Luck To All Who Entered the 4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic!
There are 100 registered entries and 76 registered participants, judges, and stewards.
As of 2:15 AM, there are 0 received and processed entries (this number will update as entries are picked up from drop-off locations and organized for judging).
Saturday, December 1st 2018 @ Ocelot Brewing Co
- This competition is open to any amateur homebrewer age 21 or older.
- All mailed entries must be received at the mailing location by the shipping deadline - please allow for shipping time.
- All entries must be handcrafted products, containing ingredients available to the general public, and made using private equipment by hobbyist brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or Brew on Premises operations, supplies, etc.).
- The competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- The competition organizers reserve the right to combine styles for judging and to restructure awards as needed depending upon the quantity and quality of entries.
- The competition committee reserves the right to combine categories based on number of entries. All possible effort will be made to combine similar styles. All beers in combined categories will be judged according to the style they were originally entered in.
- Entries will be judged in one round of judging. The top entry from each flight will advance to a Best of Show round where the top 3 overall beers will be selected and awarded.
- One beer from the Best of Show round will be awarded Brewer's Choice. The homebrewer will be invited to brew their winning beer at Ocelot and served to the public.
- Bottles will not be returned to entrants.
Judging Session Locations and Dates
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Gabe Butler — Competition Coordinator
- Joe Darden — Judging Coordinator
- Chris Palmisano — Sponsorship
50 West Homebrew Club is proud to have the following sponsors for the 4th Annual 50 West / Ocelot Classic.